- Hours Of Operation
- Sun 6:00AM - 7:00PM
Mon 7:00AM - 5:00PM
Tue 7:00AM - 5:00PM
Wed 6:00AM - 7:00PM
Thu 6:00AM - 7:00PM
Fri 6:00AM - 7:00PM
Sat 6:00AM - 7:00PM
- Additional Driver
- Additional Driver Surcharge: $3.00/day is for any Additional Driver. Additional drivers must meet the minimum age requirements, present a valid photo drivers license and credit card in his/her own name. All location policies that apply to the renter will also apply to additional driver.
- After Hours Return
- After hours returns are permitted. Please advise the renting location at the time of pick up for 24 hour after hour return instructions or call (297) 5924620 or (297) 5924616 for more details.
- Age Requirements
- Renter must be 25 years of age with a valid drivers license and a major credit card in his/her own name. Renters 23 or 24 years of age with a valid drivers license and a major credit card in his/her own name add an additional $25 per day surcharge.
- Collision Damage Waiver
- CDW and CDW+ are optional physical damage coverages, available for purchase on all vehicles.
CDW - $15.00 per day - $550.00 deductible
CDW+ - $20.00 per day - no deductible
If you do not purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) or Collision Damage Waiver Plus (CDW+) you are responsible for all damage to the rented vehicle.
If you purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) we will waive all except the first $550.00 (deductible amount) for damage to the rented vehicle caused by collision or upset. The amount of your responsibility varies according to the type of vehicle you rent. We will not waive our right to collect for comprehensive losses such as fire, theft, vandalism, flood, hail, or acts of God. In addition there are other exclusions from Collision Damage Waiver.
Please read the back of the Payless Rental Agreement for a complete list of exclusions.
If you purchase Collision Damage Waiver Plus (CDW+) we will waive our right to collect from you for for damage to the rented vehicle due to traffic accident, theft or fire. We will also waive our right to collect for comprehensive losses such as fire, theft, vandalism, flood, hail, or acts of God. There may be exclusions from CDW+. Please read the back of the OPTIMA Rental Agreement for a complete list of exclusions.
Both coverage products are optional; your personal auto policy or your credit card car rental insurance may cover damage to the rental vehicle. Check with your insurer (insurance company or credit card) if you are uncertain.
- Fuel Policies/Refueling Charges
- All vehicles are rented with a full tank.
OPTION #1 BUY A TANK Vehicle is rented with a full tank. Purchase a full tank of fuel at the time of rental, bring the vehicle back with fuel at any level. Credit will not be issued for unused fuel.
OPTION #2 WE FILL THE TANK Vehicle is rented with a full tank. Bring the vehicle back full to avoid a charge or Optima will refuel your vehicle based on the miles driven or level of the tank. A refueling service fee will apply per gallon (The fuel charge is 3 times the market price)
- Geographical Restrictions
- Use of the vehicle is restricted to paved roads. The vehicle must remain on the island on Aruba. Violation of the restriction will result in a mileage charge of $.99 cents for each mile driven during the duration of your rental.
- Liability Insurance
- Liability Insurance protects you against claims for injury you cause to third persons or their property. Liability insurance does not cover injury to you or damage to the rented vehicle. State and Country laws determine whether your personal auto liability insurance or our liability insurance will pay for injuries you cause to others while driving our vehicle.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI)
You can purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) at $8.00 per rental day. If you do, your liability coverage increases to as much as $90,000.00 combined single limit for each accident. This coverage greatly expands your liability protection. Restrictions apply, ask for a copy of an SLI brochure at the rental counter.